Episode 03: The Empress
Featuring Courtney Alexander- Creatrix of Dust II Onyx Tarot
Courtney and I met at the Northwest Tarot Symposium in 2017. She was on her first version of the Dust II Onyx Deck and we instantly clicked. Her energy was contagious, her smile and the way she grounded herself was generative. I felt super welcomed into her space and we talked a while and then ended up in a session with Mary Greer on reversals.
I made a friend that day, and though we don't keep in as physical contact in this busy world we live in, Courtney's constantly dancing the cosmos of my thoughts. Her crown she wore upon her head and her assurance when she knew EXACTLY what card she would be, made this episode super sweet. Hope you enjoy it, as my laughter comes out here, we had a good time.
Things covered in this episode:
- Death Doula
- Blackness misconstrued as darkness in society
- Shadow work is prismatic and spectral
- How being an entrepreneur in this world is a challenge
- The masculine in the Empress
- Courtney's original vehicle spread explained